Monday, January 28, 2008

Christmas In January

I am going to let Ms Agnes and the children in the pictures speak for themselves. I'll just say PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS PROVISION!

Dear Richard and Darlene,
Greetings in Jesus Name. I would first give my heartfelt thanks for the Christmas gifts you sent to me and the children. May the Almighty God bless you very much.
I have sent some of the photos which we managed to take. You will see all the children very happy and checking the boxes, you will see them playing with the yooyo. You will see me opening my gifts while the children are around and one of them helping me putting my necklace round my neck. I tell you it was such a great day for the orphans. You can see Julie who came to witness the children receiving their gifts. One is of the children each one with his/her blankets because the one I sent the other day, most of the orphans had gone to the bore hole to bring water for bathing, but this time they were all around and each of them participated. I can tell you this was like heaven on earth. I would again thank you for the toothpaste and tooth brushes for each of them,also the pencils and shapeners.
I don't have words to express how happy we felt.The whole place was filled with the Joy of Christmas.
God bless you.
Agnes