Friday, January 25, 2008

New Team Member

I am excited to announce the addition of a new team member dedicated to helping us here at Fair Havens and also to feeding the hungry. His name is Ryan Peaslee. He is a biologist for the state of Alabama and expert fish farmer. He recently read the newspaper article in the Mobile Press about us and was moved. So, he called me a few days ago and let me know he wanted to help. I was able to go by and meet him today. Ryan is a fine young man with a beautiful family. Drew is his wife and he has two children. Although Ryan is very busy on his job, he is going to help us with the science part of the mission. He is a very humble young man and I believe the Lord is going to use him in a great way. He is already planning to join us on the Uganda mission in June. We are excited to have him on our team.